Friday

Met a man who was offering his wife for piakpiak


Yesterday was beo-ing some sex forum, there was this married guy(prefers to be known as John) who was asking if anyone dude would wanna up his wife while he watches. Lol I dont understand why would any husband accept this kind of act, fetish. Anyways, he provided the pic of his wife. I was like wow, when I browse thru all the pics of his wife, she was dam hot and chio man. That guy instead, was a fat blob. I would say that he totally dont deserve such a 8/10 looking wife.

Anyways, I took up his offer and arrived at his place and rang the doorbell, I was greeted with a hug from his hot and chio wife. Without wasting any time, she grabbed my hand and led me into the nicely decorated bedroom, and at a corner I saw a guy sitting there. I said "Hi, you must be John", but his wife interrupted and asked me to just pretend that there's just the both of us in the room. So I was like whatever, as long Im getting the sexy time.

We got undressed immediately and I laid her down onto the bed. She started off with giving me head and I must say that she manhandled my bird really well. Once my bird hardened, I immediately got her into action, was ramming her like a beast.

30mins into the banging, we were in doggystyle position(I was pulling both her arms from behind causing her body to bend slightly backwards). I told her I was gonna cum, she pleaded "In my mouth please, I want it in my mouth!". I pulled myself out of her, she immediately sat herself down and started blowing, while grabbing my buttcheeks from behind to push herself faster.

I closed my eyes and after a few seconds, I burst everything inside of her mouth. She took in everything without a single drop wasted. I started to get dressed, but I noticed that she havent swallowed the luscious juice yet.

She began to stand up and walked over to her husband. She gave a husband a kiss on his lips, and the next thing I knew was that she slowly dripping my jizz from her mouth into his. He seemed like he was enjoying and even stretched his head forward trying to reach for it faster; it totally resembled a mother bird feeding its young. I was like "WTF IS THIS MAN?", I couldnt stand seeing another second of this. I quickly got dressed and when I was about to leave, the woman still asked if I wanted a last hug, replied "no" and leave. Until now, I still dont even know if I regretted or enjoyed everything.

2 comments:

Halcyon Island Admin said...

Nice blog! Chiobu Zaogeng Stories and Sexy Schoolgirl Changing for PE Lessons Stories

Blogger said...

Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your partner... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you buried inside his chest?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, idolize and protect you with all his heart...

12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

This instinct is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him work better than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

As a matter of fact, triggering this powerful instinct is so mandatory to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will soon find him expose his heart and soul for you in such a way he never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly tempted him.