Friday

My girlfriend was damn horny last night !!!



Last evening after pang kang, my gf & me go makan, just Mac at Commonwealth where there is a little pond and quiet environment. Not even a Atas restaurant, no flowers. Just two of us sharing a upsize meal.

For some reason, she was smiling, and chatting very nicely with me. Normally weekdays after work we both shaq liao, wouldnt be so lovely.

Then we drove to a park as she says she want to have a quiet moment with me. I thought she want to discuss marriage which limpei trying to siam. But she just want hugs and kisses. And we did. And again, for some unknown reason, she was kissing me crazily. 

And her hands went into my tight work pants.  HOLY ****!

But as we were in a park, we decide to go some place more secluded for a quickie. I wasn't really interested as I was quite tired from work ****. I didnt want to disappoint my girl, so i drove around looking for a quiet carpark and park my car.

We shifted to the back of my dad's MPV, more space for different position, before I started, she is already snuggling up to me and finger my balls. Holy Sh!t. she knows my weak G-spot. 
And after a bit of foreplay, she went sucking my balls and meat stick, i had the hardest hard-on i ever had in life.  
And i cum in her mouth which i say sorry, cos she never allows it. For some unknown reason, she actually swallows it.  To my surprise. Anyway, cut story short, we didnt piak as I was really tired ... 

Anyone more mature here sexperience something similar 
As in you gf / wifu suddenly damn horny and want to try everything with you (not you initiate btw) 

No comments: