Thursday

Ah Boys To Men


An NSF's experience.... 

But I got see real BKK b4.....

During NS, went to some la sup bar with some hokkien bing camp mates...
They call for girls and a group of Sinkie karaoke girls came in...
One of the girls I guess was new to the job...
kept resisting when one of my camp fellas tried to grope her NN..
the guy very angry so he went out buy 5 bottles of XO (u will be surprised these hokkien bing quite rich ones)
then he pushed some $$ to one of the girls and mumbled something to her..
all of a sudden they started drinking.. being an A level guai guai kid then I stuck to my mug of beer..
all the girls gang up and started downing the new girl... until she drunk..
when she was drunk, all other girls left the room...
this when the worst thing I ever saw...
the hokkien bings took turn to piak the new girl and made her BJ them...
then they took turns to pew pew on her face, head and hair...
One of the hokkien bing still ask me wanna pew pew on her...
of cos I said no lah...
after all is over, everyone left the ktv room and the girl sprawl nekkid on floor with pew pew all over...
that was the first and last time I went out with the hokkien bings in my camp...

No comments: